“If your smile is not becoming to you, you should be coming to us.”
The DFW dental office of Dr. Debra Seznik offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures including:
- Dental Implants
- White Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Stain Removal including white spots, lesions and uneven decalcifications in tooth surface
- Crowns and Bridges
- Night Guards
- Tooth Bonding
Cosmetic dentistry in Dallas has come a long way in the last few years, and our DFW dental office offers all the most up-to-date cosmetic dental procedures, products and technologies. Cosmetic dentistry is a wonderful way to improve your smile, your style, your self-esteem and confidence. It can improve your quality of life and restore a more youthful appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry for the DFW Metroplex including Irving, Grand Prairie and Dallas
A number of factors set us apart from other Dallas cosmetic dentists, including:
- A comfortable, caring environment — Known for the warmth and friendliness of our DFW Dental Office, our focus is on professional excellence, comfort and patient satisfaction.
- Individual attention –In our DFW cosmetic dentistry office, we will offer you an array of options, and spend the time with you to review which might be best for your particular needs, preferences, desired outcomes, budget, time frames, etc. For example, for teeth whitening alone, we offer several different approaches, not just one.
- Precision, artistry and esthetics – Dr. Deb has dedicated her lifelong career to the pursuit of dental excellence, optimum dental health and the best possible appearance for her patients. With the patient’s own needs and desires foremost in her mind, Dr. Deb takes the time it takes to reach her patient’s desired outcomes — and it shows in the beautiful smiles that result.
- State-of-the-art technology, equipment, products, procedures and approaches. – Dr. Deb stays on the cutting edge of dentistry and is always bringing the newest and best practices and innovations to our cosmetic dentistry practice serving Dallas, Ft Worth and the entire DFW Metroplex.
- Superior dental labs and products – Few patients realize that the quality of the lab used by the dentist is of the utmost importance. There is a significant difference in the quality of workmanship among dental labs for cosmetic dentistry in Dallas. Dr. Deb explains: “The only labs I use are the ones I completely trust for their high quality materials and the superior service they deliver.” Product quality and longevity are critical factors for cosmetic dentistry results. For example, dental implants are now the standard of care for missing teeth. There are hundreds of implant companies, but our cosmetic dentistry office in Dallas – DFW uses the top company with proven staying power in the dental market to ensure us and our patients of the finest quality and availability of parts for future restoration. Details make the difference in our cosmetic dentistry practice — and the results demonstrate the difference.