My DFW Dentist
From dentistry for kids, to the full spectrum of adult dentistry including senior dental care, Dr. Debra Seznik and her team provide a full array of dental services to families throughout DFW, serving patients from 2 to 92.
Committed to optimum dental health for every generation, from toddlers to teens, infants to seniors, and every age in between, our DFW family dentistry philosophy is that regular checkups and professional care can help ensure a lifetime of oral health for every member of your family.
Conveniently located in Irving, TX and serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, we offer a full range of family dentistry services.
Believing that early detection and treatment help avert serious and expensive procedures down the road, the foundation of our family dentistry practice is to provide one of the most thorough and comprehensive dental exams available, covering:
- A complete medical history with blood pressure
- Thorough examination of teeth and gums
- Digital x-rays (much safer than regular x-rays with up to 25% less radiation)
- TMJ screening with evaluation of occlusion (bite)
- Esthetic evaluation (braces, whitening, reshaping teeth, other cosmetic treatment)
- Snoring screening
- CAMBRA (Caries Management by Risk Assessment) screening for your risk of decay.
Our multi-generational DFW family dentistry care includes:
- Kids Dentistry – including a special Parent Nook area immediately outside the kids’ treatment room, so parents can sit close by and within hearing distance to reassure both parent and child.
- Adult General Dentistry – offering a full range of dental services including preventative and restorative care, with highly individualized attention to patient needs and preferences
- Cosmetic Dentistry – crowns, veneers, teeth whitening, dentures and smile makeovers
- Extended hours 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday hours by appointment to accommodate work, school and sports schedules
- A 24-hour paging system for family dental emergencies.
Patients of all ages feel safe, confident, comfortable, and cared for in our friendly, professional DFW Family Dentistry Office. We hope to meet your family soon.